Making Your Backyard Work For You.
We Handle Everything
Designs And Options
What Size Kabin Is Right For You?
(Click the icons below to view floor plans)
270 sq. ft*
370 sq. ft*
410 sq. ft*
Up to 1000 sq. ft
*Includes 30 sq. ft porch
Prices starting at:
- $51,000 – Base price
- $10,000 – Survey, soils reports, permitting
- $25,000 – Utility connections, foundation install, site prep and delivery
- $31,500 – Construction of Kabin, appliances w/ install and hook-up, final clean and debris haul-away
Total cost: $117,500 (+tax)
- $60,000 – Base price
- $12,000 – Survey, soils reports, permitting
- $26,000 – Utility connections, foundation install, site prep and delivery
- $34,500 – Construction of Kabin, appliances w/ install and hook-up, final clean and debris haul-away
Total cost: $132,500 (+tax)
- $69,000 – Base price
- $14,000 – Survey, soils reports, permitting
- $28,000 – Utility connections, foundation install, site prep and delivery
- $41,500 – Construction of Kabin, appliances w/ install and hook-up, final clean and debris haul-away
Total cost: $152,500 (+tax)
- Every lot is unique.
- Built to suit your unique needs and space.
- Extra-large (up to 1000 sq.ft) floor plans vary based on your specifications.
- Construct an environmentally-friendly, custom backyard cottage without the custom price tag.
Starting cost: 190,000 (+tax)
Why We’re Different
We’ve designed our Kabins with installation in mind. By using local resources and suppliers, and our unique low environmental impact foundations, most homes have a ready to move in Kabin in as little as 6 weeks. With MyKabin, we take care of it all with minimal disruption to your life.
CLINT JONES, CO-FOUNDER + CEO
A long-time construction professional with over 25 years of experience in residential and commercial construction in the Seattle area. In the past 15 years, Clint has specialized in residential remodeling, adding space such as ADUs to families homes around the Seattle region.
TOM TODARO, CO-FOUNDER
A long time Seattle resident and entrepreneur, Tom has had involvement in local real estate and construction that gave him an interest in the growing need for affordable housing. Prior business included large scale commercial real estate primarily focused on Datacenters.
ROB HILL, SALES & MARKETING
Originally a Texas native, Rob has lived in Seattle for over 20 years. Rob has a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and came to us from premier client support at Microsoft.
Hear From Our Clients
The Cunningham Family’s MyKabin Story
“Clint and his team have been great. Process was so easy and the ADU is beautiful”
– Ronnie and Wendy, Madison Valley
More MyKabin In The News
In Pursuit of the Affordable Backyard Cottage
Last summer when the Seattle City Council passed legislation that encouraged development of backyard cottages across the city, the move was generally met with enthusiasm from housing advocates promoting increased housing choices in the city’s single family zones.
Seattle’s New ADU Rules May Ease Affordable Housing Crisis
This summer the Seattle City Council took a step toward easing the affordable housing crunch in the city, which is filled with single-family neighborhoods. New legislation eases the rules around building accessory dwelling units in single-family zones, a designation that makes up 60% to 65% of the city.