Our Pricing is Upfront, Transparent and Thorough
A backyard home is an investment in your future. It’s a considerable purchase that can provide joy and exceptional value now, and for many years to come. As the largest and most trusted DADU builder in the Puget Sound Region, we go the extra mile to deliver pricing that is transparent, upfront and thorough. We provide a free onsite assessment so you know what you’re getting every step of the way.
MyKabin pricing includes:
MyKabin homes start at $177,000.
All of our backyard homes come at a fixed price and include construction of a move-in ready home, interior finishes and appliances, architectural and structural work, permit fees, and standard site development.
Our base price includes standard site development work including foundation installation, utility connections, and cleanup.
Every site is different, so we offer a free, onsite assessment to identify factors that might require extra cost. These are factors that any builder would need to perform on your property, whether the home is built on site or prefabricated. For example: a property on a steep slope that requires a retaining wall, or garages and other structures that need to be removed. During your site visit we will identify these factors, propose a solution, and estimate the cost. We find that for the majority of projects that require site development, those expenses range between 0 and 10% of the base cost. This is entirely dependent on your specific lot.
Here is some common site development work that can increase costs:
- Extra-long utility connections: our base price includes standard trenching for utility connections. A longer distance between your ADU and your primary home may require more excavation and trenching.
- Service upgrades: electrical meter or panel upgrades, water line upgrades, or updating old or damaged sewer lines.
- Demolition: removing sheds, garages or patios.
- Landscape work: fences, bushes, concrete, etc.
LUXURY UPGRADE EXAMPLES
We offer a number of upgrades and add-ons for an additional cost, including:
- Engineered hardwood floors
- Butcher block kitchen countertops
- Glass shower/tub doors
- Subway tile surrounds for the shower and/or tub
- Exterior outlet for Type II electric-vehicle rapid charging
Interested in building a backyard home on your property? Get in touch to see if your property is eligible and schedule a site visit.
Build a DADU in Your Backyard
We’ll send you a no-obligation feasibility assessment to see if your Seattle-area property can accommodate a DADU.
We will never spam, sell, or share your personal information with any third party (we hate that too).
Interested in something else related to DADUs, Backyard Homes or Granny Flats? Give us a call or send us an email.