A 1280 square-foot Kabin with a panoramic upstairs view, designed exclusively for the City of Kirkland and other jurisdictions that allow cottages over 1000 square feet.Learn More
About this Kabin
- 1280 square feet*
- 2 story
- 2 and a half bathrooms
- Full laundry room and pantry
- Panoramic view upper window
- Designed exclusively for the City of Kirkland and other jurisdictions that allow cottages over 1000 square feet
- Perfect for vacant lots as a primary residence
- Constructed to Built Green’s 4-star standards
** Includes 80 square-foot covered porch
- Site survey
- Soils reports
- All utility connections (typically, including a new dedicated electrical meter)
- Site preparation and restoration (additional landscaping extra)
- Foundation, construction and site supervision
- Final finishes, including all paint and trim (interior and exterior)
- Basic appliance package, including install and hook-up
- Final clean, debris haul-away and disposal following all Built Green 4-star standards
Cost: $298,000 (+tax)
View More Models
Contact us for a detailed property report!
We'll send you a free feasibility assessment for your property.
We will never spam, sell, or share your personal information with any third party (we hate that too).